sir I hv submitted the fee but I did not go to attend the counselling held on 25 to 26 june. how my fee will be refunded. I hv to go to the university for refund or any thing else? plz help me
in CUSAT CAT by Returner (920 points) | 514 views
Don't forget to bring a cancelled check leaf
what do u mean by cancelled check leaf?

4 Answers

+1 vote
Best answer

Yes you will have to give a request at the IRAA department of CUSAT. Refund will be done fastly if you get there before the commencment of classes

by Public Relations officer (47.7k points)
selected by
when the classes starts?
+3 votes
REFUND OF FEES     
Refund of fees if any will be governed by the following rules and   regulations   prescribed   by   the   University.   When   a student cancels his admission before the commencement of classes, another student from the waiting list will be given admission and the student who cancelled admission will be refunded the entire fee remitted   after   deducting   a   processing   fee   of   not   more   than Rs.1000/-.   When   a   student  cancels   his   admission   after   the commencement of classes  full amount of tuition fee remitted by him will be refunded to him, irrespective of the fact that he attends or does not attend the classes  Refund without interest will be made only in the next financial year. The aforesaid rules are subject to amendments from time to time. 
FOR ENQUIRIES CONTACT: 0484-2577159, 0484-2862256 and 0484-2862258.

best of lucksmiley
by Answering Expert (8.4k points)
+1 vote

Write a request to IRAA director for Refund. Refund of fees if any will be governed by the following rules and regulations prescribed by the University.

• When a student cancels his admission before the commencement of classes, the entire fee will be refunded after deducting a processing fee of Rs.1000/-.
  • When a student cancels his admission after the commencement of classes full amount of tuition fee remitted by him will be refunded to him, irrespective of the fact that he attends or does not attend the classes.
  • When a student cancels his admission after the closing of the admission process, no fees will be refunded to him.
by Chief Forum Moderator (159k points)
0 votes

Write a request to IRAA director for Refund. Refund of fees if any will be governed by the following rules and regulations prescribed by the University.
  • When a student cancels his admission before the commencement of classes, the entire fee will be refunded after deducting a processing fee of Rs.1000/-.
  • When a student cancels his admission after the commencement of classes full amount of tuition fee remitted by him will be refunded to him, irrespective of the fact that he attends or does not attend the classes.
  • When a student cancels his admission after the closing of the admission process, no fees will be refunded to him.
by Chief Forum Moderator (159k points)

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,131 users