I would like 2 knw the last rank(cat rank-GEN&ETB)  alloted at the end of 3rd allotment,mainly CS&EC in both campus ?
in CUSAT CAT by Returner (790 points) | 293 views
LAST RANK FOR IT IN CUCEK IN YEAR 2012 is about 3300 in general ...dont know bout category...

2 Answers

0 votes

Its not officially out yet. Candidates may comment

by Public Relations officer (47.7k points)
+1 vote
it's not out yet. one of my friend is also waiting for it. and i will update it here as soon as he comes to know about it.

however.  i am preparing for CAT 2013 and i would like to advice all those aspirants who are preparing for CAT 2103 to do consider the online coaching option too as they do provide the same material and tips and tricks and u can start the online session accc. to your convienence plus it's available at a much lower price than the offline coaching.practicing with test’s regularly could easily double your efficiency..i have also joined @http://www.wiziq.com/course/9277-lr-vr-di-ds-speed-calculations-quant-general-awareness for online coaching for CAT and i have to admit it is really helpful.
by Fresher (160 points)

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,131 users