What are the documents to b submitted at the time of admission??? my ug 6th sem result is not out yet??? is it a problem???
am looking for mca at main campus in free seat... my rank is 163... am obc(MSM)..  How  should i arrange my options??? should i pay full fee at the time of admission??? if i get admission in payed seat, can i change to free seat if seats r vacant? if so, wil i get the fee back??? :) Help please bros...
in CUSAT CAT by Returner (450 points) | 451 views

2 Answers

+1 vote
Best answer

The Documents that need to be submitted generally are

• Xth certificate
  • XII certificate
  • Transfer certificates
  • Conduct certificate
  • Birth certificate
  • Community/Reservation certificates if any.
  • Take all certificates you can in-order to avoid last time rush !

--

If allotted you need to pay in full fees. Fail to do so will result in lose of alloted seat.

--

if updated from payment seat to free seat, then the fees will be surely refunded on next financial year !!

by Chief Forum Moderator (159k points)
selected by
thank u sir :)
+2 votes
documents to be submitted would be published in the official site when the first allotment list is published....
u could arrange option as per ur priority....yes if get alloted to free seat from payed seat then the cash would be refunded to u....
by Public Relations officer (52.7k points)
Thank u sir...:)

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,130 users