Seniors can u juz give some info like from whr n which shop to get books ? A shop in aluva or near campus 1whr we can get ol we need !!! Name or its adress ( location ) .  :)    i wont b able to carry them ol way from UP to College :D
in Others by Staff Member (20.6k points) | 609 views

2 Answers

+3 votes
Best answer

which campus are you going to?

use the net search and buy them online it would be the best (flipkart and others)

reach here and you will know how to manage without even buying all those costly bookswink

make use of the libraries

some necessary parts can be photostated

by Moderator (82.1k points)
selected by
Haha !!! :D    dat means i hav to load them ol d way frm home Mr.Senior?
N im goin campus 2 !!!!
no dont load any books from your home for your engineering
you can consult your teacher which book will be the best for the topics they teach
get only those books which they suggest
ya you can take one of your intermediate books of physics, chemistry and mathematics for your reference
as when you will study you may have to see something old which you had already studied
sorry i dont have any idea of any book store at the second campus
but dont worry you will get to know everything when you reach there from the local people
you wont have to make new discoveries there !!!!
Sure Mr.Senior !!!! :) THANX again a biggr one !!!
oh you are always welcome friend
.................  :) :D
+3 votes

Kmaniac. The books can be brought from any book shopes. Try  but i prefer you to buy from EPD books (Opposite To Cafe Coffee Day, M G Road) ! They gives some good discountes.

by Chief Forum Moderator (159k points)
Sure THE DEVIL..... but its located whr? Like i dnt hav any idea...so is in aluva , near campus1 or sm whr else ???
Thanku Mr.Senior !!!! :)

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,131 users