in CUSAT CAT by Fresher (160 points) | 505 views

1 Answer

+1 vote
Best answer
tell ur general rank...just compare it with last admitted in 2012...u will get a basic idea :)
by Public Relations officer (52.7k points)
selected by
my general rank is 16577
considering last year, the last rank under obh column is 15239 for cs in cucek campus,lets hope the rush to be less and it may be 16577 ...keep praying
which stream is good at main cusat campus ?? should i only look at obh column? is it my rank is good or/bad ? can i get admsn under obh categry??
at the same time my rank in OBH category is 870 and that is less than all last rank!!!! am i correct?
all courses has got its own importance but considering placement naval architecture is best....look my friend the rank under the obh column are general ranks not obh category rank....i hope u got the idea
however i gt it!!! bt friend then what is use of rank under obh category??!!
general rank-16577 and obh rank-870
please clarify,still im dumb!!!!
what does it mean???
"Kerala Board students please enter the TOTAL MARKS OBTAINED in each subject; NOT the marks of the second year"

score obtained out of 200 ?? plus on and plus two total marks??
my friend, category rank are just to give an idea that if u have got reservation u got the better chances,just compare the gneral colum and category column,u will see that lower ranks are being getting into category as compared to the general....the importance of category rank comes during allotment process,at that time after each allotment remaining seat status will be given in the official site,suppose after first allotment if the obh seat in any branch is 2 and the waiting status of ur rank is 1 u stand a chance....hope u r getting what i am saying
and about marks,u better ask it as a new question so that other members who are from kerala board could answer it.....i am from diff board SORRY !!!

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,131 users