Don't worry ...JEE MAIN rank has...">
heard that rush to cusat is too much when compared to last few years . Will it decrease after today's KEAM allottment ? I think GEN students with rank 7000 - 8000 have no chances this year .
in CUSAT CAT by Returner (1.1k points) | 287 views

3 Answers

+2 votes

Don't worry ...JEE MAIN rank has been out and KEAM allottment also going to start ...so rush will be decrease .

best of luck smiley

by Answering Expert (8.4k points)
+2 votes
that cant be said exactly now but the rush is only going to decrase from now whether fast or slow

but of course after todays keam allotment and jee main ranks out and even the jee advance councelling from tomorrow onwards and many more councelling still starting and going on is surely going to pave  the way for the students with low ranks here

dont worry
by Moderator (82.1k points)
yesterday i was present @ kunjali marakkar college.... when i reached there i was shocked!!! when i saw the crowd... somany north indians were there...
+1 vote

Yeah rush will be decreased since keam allotments have statred and jee rank list wont affect the rush much. But comapretivly the rush is more this year

by Public Relations officer (47.7k points)

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,131 users