guys..i got shpf  ..i am going to join ...and many ppl r saying ther r many strikes in the campus and most days clases will be closed and all ..r they just rumours? and is ther uniform for shpf and is it separate bulding? and why is shpf's fees so less compared to marine and all..shpf is the most sot after course right why doesnt it have high fess(less fee=happy :P)  . and i heard last year someone in shpf got 27 lpa? is that just for last year or every year ppl get salary in that range?
in CUSAT CAT by Fresher (180 points) | 296 views

1 Answer

+3 votes

Vipin Devaraj

• You are allotted to SHPF , the strikes/ the celebrations doesnot apply to the Department of Ship Technology. the department is so strict that we have seen less students outside the department. let me assure you whatever happens in CUSAT wont affect the Department of Ship technology.
  • Ship tech has formal shirts inserted in casual pants . Not uniform but dress code. and Ship technology do have a sepereate building.

maps attached : Department of Ship Technology - http://goo.gl/maps/sPdG0

• Why they are taking low fees. I dont know about that.
  • Students in ship tech do get placed in high positions and paid well. so obviously you need to work hard.
by Chief Forum Moderator (159k points)
buddy.these departments are university funded and hence they have got less fee as compared to other courses......

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,130 users