EC1F  GEN  36  
ME1F  GEN  75  
CS1F  GEN  4  

rank-1136, gen, keralite..
in CUSAT CAT by Senate Member (6.6k points) | 264 views

1 Answer

+1 vote
Best answer
there seems to be a good chance for cs and even ec buddy :)
by Public Relations officer (52.7k points)
selected by
sir..one more doubt..I've taken biology stream for 10+2..would i be a barrior for me to take cs..If possible, im ready take up the challenge , cuz im really really passion of it..is it possible??
first of all good spirit buddy......since u r frm biology stream it would be bit difficult for u when compares to others who r frm comp sci .....but don't worry the faculty out here is very much helping..i hav many frds who r frm biology stream and opted for cs but they progressed very well.......with ur passion and the good faculty ,i think there wouldn't be any prob....but keep one thing in mind...the faculty will never approach u ,u should be the one who must be approaching them......hope i am clear :)
I know that well sir..have been suffering a lot of proms since I haven't got that idea of 'approach for our our needs'..but now I know..thanks for your assistance sir..hats off..
and, anything about syllabus of it?
good to hear that....
regarding the study material and syllabus...have a search in the digital library of cusat..u will get most of it :)
visit:         http://dspace.cusat.ac.in/jspui/

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,130 users