Its not your fault i guess. you can ask an excuse to the officials there. I think it will be granted as your request is...">
i hv submitted d fee successfully via chalan.
but issueing trancefer certificate from d last university i hv attende will take time of approx 10 to 12 days because i hv to complete all d formalities. therefore i m unable to bring on d date of counselling.
but i hv an affidavit to submit the same within 25 days.
d cusat officials also do not pick up the phones
in CUSAT CAT by Returner (920 points) | 434 views
try these numbers +91(484)2577290/2577550
thanks constantine sir for such a helping nature!!!
did u give ur 12 exam tis year.
if yes,then its nt a prob.
even my frend who took adm lat yearin NIT submitted his few cetificates bit late.
i dnt thnk cusat will create som prob for nt sumbitting each and every certificate on time.
bt atleast the mark sheet has to be submitted
ya i hv passed 12 exam this year. i m also having markssheet of 12 exam.
whatever u have bring them.
rest u can submit later.
by d way whch branch  are u alloted
i m allotted to me1p

2 Answers

+1 vote
Best answer

Its not your fault i guess. you can ask an excuse to the officials there. I think it will be granted as your request is genuine. You should submitt the certificates at the earliest as told by officials. Dont worry !

by Chief Forum Moderator (159k points)
selected by
0 votes
they should easily accpet the affidavit.... or they might offer u an undertaking on their own terms .... which will both be the same .... this a reason that u dont have control upon ....
by Worshipper (39.1k points)

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,130 users