CE1F in incoming allotment process.. ! nit sure about the third allotment.

1625 (gen)

BRANCH      QUOTA        POSITION
ME1F            GEN                 248
CE1F            GEN                  81
odds in favor of me getting allotted...??
in CUSAT CAT by Returner (330 points) | 307 views

3 Answers

+1 vote

CE1F in incoming allotment process.. ! nit sure about the third allotment.

by Chief Forum Moderator (159k points)
+1 vote
YOU MIGHT GET CE1F IN THIRD ALLOTMENT

IF THE RUSH IS QUITE HIGH THEN YOU WOULD HAVE TO WAIT FOR SPOT AND REAL TIMES BUT YOU'LL SURELY GET ALLOTED IN SOME OR THE OTHER

BEST OF LUCK
by Moderator (82.1k points)
0 votes
free seats are jumping low dear .... heard my neighbour gettind wait list 840 .... and it just came down to 820 .... so dont get disheartened if u dont get a seat by third allotment .... CE has a good chance
by Worshipper (39.1k points)
Real good chance for CE ..??
and i don't get what this 'POSITION' means...
position means your waiting list rank ... just like trains .... you have waiting lists there as well ....if someone ahead of you doesnt take seat .... you will get it .....for the safe side ..... if it is not allotted by third allotment ..... go for real time allotment ..... u will easily get a seat in CE
Ok,,,
i hope real time  allotment doesn't make a difference in the fee structure ...
And  what if this real time allotment is not there,,,
I mean  what if all the seats get allotted by 3rd allotment and nothing left ...
(sorry if this is INSANE )
well brother ... i know u r worried ...but there are circumstances that some people dont take their seats ...other wise all the seats would be filled up by 1 st allotment only .... thats a different story altogether ..... CUSAT admisions go on after real time allotments also .... and guess what ... even then some seats go vaccant

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,131 users