If i will get seat in 3rd allotment and that is not my upper option/preference then what i have to do ? go and participate in spot round after fee payment or wait for automatic updation of my upper options/preference ? pls give me info regarding this.
thanks in advance
in CUSAT CAT by Answering Expert (8.4k points) | 298 views

2 Answers

0 votes

iF you are allotted and you didn't paid the fees you will lose the seat , whatsoever. if you are allotted then you cant participate in SPOT rounds

by Chief Forum Moderator (159k points)
thanks Devil  :-)
0 votes
if in third allotment you are alloted a seat in any branch you first have to pay the fees otherwise you will not be considered for further upgradation  under any case and then you will not be considered for spot rounds also.

i would advice to pay the fees and wait till the admission process is completely over, if even then you are not alloted your desired branch then you can cancel your admmission and your fees will be refunded to you after cutting 1000 rupees as service charge.
by Moderator (82.1k points)
thanks pratyush :-)

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,130 users