If a student has been alloted a branch(though not of his choice) stil he has to pay the fees?
If the student fails to pay the fees,he can no more take admission in cusat in any branch.

Plz clear tis confusion  bcoz i thot to pay Fees in second allotement as i didnt get branches in SOE though i got an allotement in CUCEK(I dnt want to go here).

1 more doubt-hw mch fees cusat refunds if i want to withdraw.
in CUSAT CAT by Returner (880 points) | 208 views

1 Answer

+1 vote

First of all,u should not have registered the option u r not interested in......coming into the matter,once u r alloted a seat u accept it by remitting the fees...if a candidate fails to remit the fees then his/her admission would be cancelled...

u can't pay the fees after second allotment,since u r alloted a seat during first allotment ,u better accept it by remitting the fees and wait for ur higher upgradation during further allotments...

Regarding refund: 
REFUND RULES
Refund of fees if any will be governed by the following rules and regulations prescribed by the University.

When a student cancels his admission before the commencement of classes, another student from the waiting list will be given admission and the student who cancelled admission will be refunded the entire fee remitted after deducting a processing fee of not more than Rs.1000/-

When a student cancels his admission after the commencement of classes full amount of tuition fee remitted by him will be refunded to him, irrespective of the fact that he attends or does not attend the classes, if the subsequent vacancy is filled by another candidate.

Refund without interest will be made only in the next financial year. The aforesaid rules are subject to amendments from time to time.
by Public Relations officer (52.7k points)
SIR, one doubt remains...
refund of fee payed by me.

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,130 users