I've allotted for Msc Statistics. But I didn't registered for Msc (option registration).
I Want to join MCA. (Rank 18)

Now my question is, I should report for Msc Statistics counseling (which I'm not interested) ?
If I'm not attended counseling for MSc, my name will be deleted form MCA list??
in CUSAT CAT by Fresher (240 points) | 187 views

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

Hello,
this might be a technical issue. contact IRAA as soon as you can.. I will share a thread for you to consider.

• Once allotted to a particular branch, the candidate should confirm his/her admission in that branch by submitting all the 8 required documents in original and by remitting the required fees on the specified date, failing which his/her allotment will be cancelled without any intimation. .
  • Allotted candidates who do not confirm their admission by remitting the required fee in full on the scheduled date will not be considered for any further allotment/updations based on his/her higher options, if any.

So i Suggest you come for the counselling, but before make a call to 0484-2577159.  and explain the same.

by Chief Forum Moderator (159k points)
selected by

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,130 users