Well paul that choice has to come from you. Let me ensure you SOE...">
Hi,

Need to decide between Mechanical or Computer Science at CUSAT SOE. Which stream has better faculty, infrastructure/labs, placements, package, acceptance in industry, scope for further studies in the US?

Will help me decide the branch i should choose during counseling on 3/7/2014. BTW i am interested in both MechE and CSE. My Rank at CUSAT CAT 2014 is 822. Hope to get either of them at SOE.

Thanks and Regards,

Paul
in CUSAT General by Fresher (140 points) | 444 views

3 Answers

+1 vote

Well paul that choice has to come from you. Let me ensure you SOE CUSAT has the best faculty, infrastructre, placements for both these branches . Choosing is on you ! 

by Chief Forum Moderator (159k points)
Thanks. Good to know that all the basic parameters i mentioned are GOOD at SOE. this will help me with my choices.

Also, one more point ....how much of an  impact are strikes and any other disturbances (if any).

Thanks,

Paul
Zero impact ..i would just give you a statement."if you are into study or into elections,CUSAT is your place.   those who studies will go further.
Thanks.
+1 vote
dear paul,it's your decision which one to choose.the infrastructure for mech and cs are same in soe.comparing cs and mech,both has it's own advantages.more placement records are for cs.
by Returner (630 points)
Thanks.
0 votes
Placement records(this year)

ME- 30%

CS-92%
by Senate Member (5.9k points)

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,131 users