the use of option registration is to be fair with everyone and let the students who are participating in the allotment...">
what is the use of option registration i.e. giving the branch preference online if we have to reach the cusat campus for attending the councelling ??
pls explain the councelling procedure in brief ?
i am a non keralite.
in CUSAT CAT by Returner (370 points)
edited by | 513 views

2 Answers

0 votes
Best answer

the use of option registration is to be fair with everyone and let the students who are participating in the allotment process should be updated with the status of their current option after the allotments 

by Chief Forum Moderator (159k points)
selected by
+1 vote
At counselling you will have to come alongwith your certificates for the verification. There will be three round allotment before you are called for the coinselling and only those who will be able to get a seat in these allotments will be called in the counselling.
by Senate Member (6.7k points)
that means if i dont get seat in any of the allotments, they will not call me for the councelling ??
Exactly !
I guess there have been some changes in the admission procedure. There won't be any seat allotment from now onwards. At the day of counselling you should come and get yourself registered. Those who fail to register will not be considered for the admission. After you are registered you will be provided a seat or you will get the Waiting List Status of your options.

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,130 users