CE2F     GEN     352
EE1P     GEN     1256
EE2P     GEN     885
CE1P     GEN     1073
CE2P     GEN     773

any chance?
ma rank ws 4616 :/
+1 vote

of course you have cances but not in the first three allotments you must come with all the necessary documents as given in the cusat site and try for the real time allotments and spot round .

being a kerelite would surely help you

best of luck

by Moderator (82.1k points)
thank you :D wats ma chance of getting EEE in SOE?
0 votes
it would be really very tough to get that

unless you are very lucky in the spot rounds
by Moderator (82.1k points)
oh.... what all should we take for the spot admission on july 1st?... i mean.. what r the necessasry documents and stuff? .... and what is the timing for the admission in july 1st?
it is there in complete detail on the official site of cusat which is cusat.nic.in under general instructions
make sure you check it out there
sry 4 disturbing u agan..... i gt allotted in cucek..... and evry one is saying its nt as gud as the main campus in terms of placements and teaching and all....... any ways can u just answer the following doubts?
1)  is the degree is the same in soe and cusek? or seperate? ....
2) does soe and cusek have common placements or is it lik cusek has less placements than soe?
3) except the infrastructure problem is there anything wrong about cusek... as in will it affect our jobs and future and stuff?.. or will both campuses be termed in general as cusat?
yes the degree is of the same levels at both the places and there is no difference in that and even the placements are common for both the campuses, apart from some infrastructure,strikes and discipline problems there is not much difference between the two
and both the campuses are termed in general as cusat
thankyou so much for all ur help
you are always welcome

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,131 users