is it a gud branch at cusat if yes why last year closing rank is very less for this branch
in CUSAT CAT by Fresher (280 points) | 580 views

2 Answers

0 votes
Sorry there is no info available right now on placement data. !
by Answering Expert (12.4k points)
0 votes
instrumentation engineering is one of the most sought after branches today when it comes to engineering courses. It is also a field in demand. Covering the Design, Configuration and Automation of various systems, Instrumentation is one of the most all-encompassing fields of engineering. Picking Instrumentation as your area of specialization can indeed bring high dividends throughout your career.
Prospects:
Instrumentation engineers are usually employed in organizations to improve efficiency, stability and safety of automated processes. The job of these engineers is to take care of the design, production and maintenance of instrumentation systems used in manufacturing related activities. They also play a major role in ensuring efficiency and quality of manufactured goods. They work in an array of industrial sectors including Public/Private firms, R&D organizations, steel plants, cement manufacturing companies, Thermal power plants, Chemical companies and the like. Apart from being employed by companies that manufacture diverse instruments, these engineers are also hired by companies that utilize specialized instruments for their day-to-day operations.
I don't have much knowledge about instrumentation engineering. I am working in a company which provides best essay writing services [http://essaysorigin.com/]. my friend completed instrumentation engineering course and his salary  is Rs. 1 Lakh per year.
Thus, there is plenty of scope for engineering graduates specialized in this field. It is advisable for Instrumentation engineering students to find internship opportunities even while pursuing their degree. Getting adequate hands-on experience will help you to better your chances of landing a job after completing your course.
by Fresher (140 points)

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,130 users