in CUSAT CAT by Fresher (130 points) | 482 views

1 Answer

0 votes
Here is the Revised Counselling Schedule for BTech/Marine Engg./MSc Photonics/BLET/5 Yr BBA/BCom LLB  :  http://cxpr.in/1GKQdmw
by Chief Forum Moderator (159k points)
sir, I know the revised counselling schedule.....I'm asking for expected date of "ALLOTMENT" ......not of counselling.....
you are allotted on the same day of the counselling.! the date for classes starting will be announced later.
sir, it meant that.....there will not be any online allotment for btech, like that of marine engineering/pg/MCA....??

And sir, the next procedure after online registration is counselling directly.....!!

sir, I have read the prospectus nd I found that there'll be an allotment before counselling.....that's why I'm so confused.... :(
Here you go with the procedure .

You register options. Cusat allots you to a course ( according to your options, available seats ) and calls you for councelling on a date. The call will be like 0-1000 ranks report in specific day.  You come here and pay up the fees and submit the certificates. Done. You are in CUSAT.

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,130 users