I have a rank around 12k in general category and 1.7k in msm category. I have missed the counselling on the specified datefrown. can you please let me know whether i have any chances to get in there for civil engineering via the spot admissions ? indecision

in CUSAT CAT by Fresher (130 points) | 457 views
Chances for it cucek paid seat
not for soe free seat. ?? i hope the seat's will get vaccant after the keam allotments and all na ?? :/
No chance for soe free or payment for msm quota more than 30 admission needed to cancell chances for it in cucek

1 Answer

+1 vote
ya u have good chance
by Answering Expert (14.2k points)
thanks ! :)I hope the spot admission counselling are applicable for general candidates too apart from NRI seats.. if then, can you please let me know the schedule  .. :) also.. for which seat have i got a chance ?? free seat or the payment ?? .. thanks! :)
as per the seat availablty only n nri quota sm seats r availbl...so bettr thnk abt nri quota since fr msm catgry no seats left..nw its on ur luck...bettr attnd ur counclng..

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,130 users