my CUSAT-2014 i.e.,CAT-2014 rank is 1913. I am non-keralite (from bihar). 1) can i get ECE in SOE? 2) is SOE is better for ECE every aspects? 3) is SOE is going to be IISER in coming future? 4) is SOE is better among colleges taking admission through CAT-2014? 5) is there any scholarship scheme for non-keralites in SOE or CUSAT?
in CUSAT General by Fresher (120 points) | 329 views
Never ever is SOE going to become an IIEST because of INTERNAL POLITICS you know...

2 Answers

+1 vote
You have fair chances of getting ECE in SOE.

Scholarships are provided by the bihar goverment to those who are either in OBC, SC or ST and are below creamy layer. College don't provide any kind of scholarship.

Yup SOE is offcourse better than others.
by Senate Member (6.7k points)
0 votes
  1. You do have a chance in SOE CUSAT for ECE.
  2. EC department does have good Faculty, Infrastruture, academic and cultural records and better placements.
  3. The IIESR plan has been in the wind for like 4 years now.. Politics.. no guarantees. 
  4. There are only 2 colleges which allow admissions through CAT 2014. SOE and CUCEK.  SOE seems to have good infrastructure faciltites.
  5. For scholarships and all you need to contact the office of SOE.
by Chief Forum Moderator (159k points)

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,130 users