in CUSAT CAT by Returner (640 points) | 415 views

1 Answer

+1 vote
Best answer
buddy ,naval architecture is the most demanding course in CUSAT..they hav got the highest placement package of 27lpa last year and i think 12 of them got placed too....when it comes to naval architecture,no doubt abt placement shud exist...

as per last year ,the last rank admitted was 233...so it would  be difficult for u get into...but keep hope..... :)
by Public Relations officer (52.7k points)
selected by
If i opt the options now, as online optio filling task is going on.. Can i further change choices
yes i think there is an option called modification....
Candidates can change or edit the Options once exercised by them till the last date of online option registration, i.e. till 5.00 pm on 31.05.2013. However, the online options stored in the University database as on the date and time of closing of online option registration shall be final and no further changes will be entertained after this.
As per : Option_Registration_Instructions.pDF : http://cusat.nic.in/pdf/Option%20Reg_Instructions_Final.pdf

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,131 users