I have done b.tech in 2004-2008 batch.Still I have single back paper.Is there any option for surrendering this paper?
in CUSAT General by Fresher (120 points) | 760 views
CUSAT administrative office !

1 Answer

0 votes

We have been asked the  same question several times. As we have officialy no confirmation on the same , we do have some unofficial sources claiming the same method exists, if you have the internal mark and you have wrote the single exam several times you can request University to surrender the single paper (which also exists in Calicut university).

Its better you just confirm the same with ADM. as these information are not readily available !

by Chief Forum Moderator (158k points)

3.2k questions

5.4k answers


10.2k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
CUSAT Forums Android app
3,227 questions
5,440 answers
10,227 users