NO idea. (we do have a little knowledge on 2002 admissions. !
    Dear Admin

I have one back paper in S1 & S2 Mathematics 2 (2005 Admission ). Today the result came and its failed again. I Have few doubts

1.In the Results portal its showing prior to 2006 onwards and when I check the result its showing over there but am not 2006 admissions  

2.Is there any chance to surrender this paper ???

3.As per the new syllabus  there is no more M2 in first year and how I can apply for that revised examination ? What are the formalities and which paper I have to attend

Kindly reply as soon as possible.

Regards
    in CUSAT General by Fresher (160 points) | 325 views

1 Answer

+1 vote
    1. NO idea. (we do have a little knowledge on 2002 admissions. !
    2. as we have heard there are ways to surrender your only standing paper. but i am not sure of the procedures.
    3. Please contact ADM as soon as possible and clear your doubts more efficenlty !
    by Answering Expert (12.4k points)
    Dear Admin

Thanks for the update.

As per the advice enquired the things at ADM but they don’t have such an idea about what you said previously. So what we could do such a cases. Who will be the exact contact person.
    As you know that there are many who’s having single backup paper ,if you help us to find some way it will be highly appreciable. For my case am waiting for single paper from 2009.

Regards
    One Back Paper since 2009

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
    3,288 questions
    5,447 answers
    3,462 comments
    11,131 users