Would it be very late?? My manipal councelling is about to start and i wanted to learn here...can i be 100% sure about getting atleast an IT seat in second campus? Im in a dilemma plz help..
in CUSAT CAT by Returner (360 points) | 247 views

1 Answer

+1 vote
Best answer
buddy,i couldn't guarantee u about the round of counselling...i think u will be getting admission during real time allotments(not sure).as per last year,u will have IT in cucek....don't worry i hope the cusat allotment would be starting by first week of june...then by around 3rd week real time allotment may start.....so keep hope....when is ur manipal counselling starting?
by Public Relations officer (52.7k points)
selected by
On 12th June... Idk what to do... I'm attending it because I need to have some back up plan... But then I need to pay fees there which won't be refunded anyways... Should I drop it and wait for cusat? But I have no confidence....
off buddy ,thats really a big problem....what to do???? hmmmm.....lets hope the first allotment list to come by first week of june...so that we could have basic idea abt the rush.....i suggest u to have a talk with ur parents...they could suggest some ideas.....

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,131 users