i want to cancel my admnn in cusat on 23rd and i want my original certificates also on d same day...and i am going alone to kerala..to take my certificates...does my money will be refunded on 23rd and can i take my certificates on d same tyme or they will be going 2 delay d process...does parents r necessary while d cancellation of admsn
in CUSAT CAT by Returner (500 points) | 918 views

2 Answers

0 votes

no your parents are not necessary you can do it alone

If you submit your application in the morning session, the certificates will be retuned in the after
noon of the same day.

You can cancel your admission by giving a request to the Director, IRAA.

Documents to be produce for admission cancellation
  • Written request for cancellation.
  • Original fee chalan receipt,
  • The admit card original
  • Payment confirmation page
  • Advance stamped receipt(revenue stamp Re 1/-)
  • A cancelled cheque leaf (original)of the candidate’s bank account
  • Copy of the front page of the pass book of the candidate’s bank account (If any amount to be refunded by the University).

The refund of fee will be released only after closing of admissions.

Refund of fees if any will be governed by the following rules and regulations prescribed by the
University-
a. When a student cancels his admission before the commencement of classes , the entire
fee will be refunded after deducting a processing fee of Rs.1000/-.
b. When a student cancels his admission after the commencement of classes full amount of
tution fee remitted by him will be refunded to him, irrespective of the fact that he
attends or does not attend the classes.
c. When a student cancels his admission after the closing of the admission process, no fees
will be refunded to him.

by Moderator (82.1k points)
+1 vote
its clearly mentioned in the site that if you submit your application in the morning session, the certificates will be retuned in the afternoon of the same day. The refund of fee will be released only after closing of admissions....

there's no way you can get the fees on the same day buddy..
but yea,you may get the certificates on 23rd itself.
by Returner (350 points)

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,131 users