waiting list position after 9-07-2013
EC2F-60
CE2F-57
CS2F-42
PSRF-43
IT2F-13

iam going for spot admissions.....will i get cs2f or ce2f?.....or no chance at all?.....is there any point in waiting...?or is spot admissions the last option?
in CUSAT CAT by Fresher (240 points)
edited by | 803 views

2 Answers

+1 vote
no chances.

bro.
by Returner (530 points)
0 votes
out of all these i think there are chances only for it2f in the spot rounds you should attend the spot if you want IT2F rest will be very difficult as of now best of luck
by Moderator (82.1k points)
mm..what if we get it2f ,and later if theres vacancy in cs or ce,i mean,even after the classes start...can we change then?if more people are cancelling admissions after keam 2nd allotment(thats on 15th).....will there be a chance?
there will be chances but now spot rounds will be conducted and you will have to appear in that and if you are lucky then you might get your desired branch there
but after the admission process becomes completely over i.e. after the spot rounds then you wont be able to change your branch until the second year where again you would get a chance for your desired branch depending upon your cusat cat rank.the vacancies and the rush in your desired branch.
for  other colleges classes would start on july 1st. and as iam not sure about getting alloted on 5th(spot admissions...)...it'll be pointless to wait without taking admission in other collgs..... what say?
if you have better options then you should go to other colleges based on your branch of interest
as - a bird in hand is worth two in the bush
but then i want to study there so badly!
then you might have to take IT as others may be a bit difficult

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,131 users