Sir,If there are vacant seats after first year,how is branch changing done?
Is it done by looking the first year performance?
in Others by Junior forum Specialist (1.5k points) | 106 views

2 Answers

+1 vote
Best answer

You can apply for the brach change at the year ending if ou have good grades and there is a vacant seat. You will be changed

by Public Relations officer (47.7k points)
selected by
+1 vote

There is one facility called branch change in CUSAT !

the process is entierly depends on CAT rank and Vacanices and some times the academic performance !

by Chief Forum Moderator (159k points)

3.3k questions

5.4k answers


10.8k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,279 questions
5,445 answers
10,758 users