sir during priority filling i put 'it 1p' as my highest option which i got easily..but now i want to change to 'cs 1p' and my rank is also better than the last rank admitted in cs 1p...so is there any any branch reshuffle kind of thing  where i can ask for cs even though i have got my first preference that was  'it 1p'..please i am desperate..
in CUSAT CAT by Fresher (290 points) | 470 views

2 Answers

+1 vote
Best answer
yes you should try for cs in the spot rounds that is the only way now

its schedule will be declared later
by Moderator (82.1k points)
selected by
what about the branch change at the end of the year..can i try then ???
you can try then but the branch change is again based on cusat cat rank which you have got and therefore it might be difficult
ya but my rank is considerably better than the last rank admitted in cs this year..i would have got cs 1p had it been my first preference easily ...
what is your rank
my rank is 1254
yes then you can try for  the branch change at the end of the year
but one year is a long time and what new problems would come up is not certain
i think with this rank you should first of all surely try in the spot rounds and if there is a seat available in cs then you would get it there itself and then you wont have to wait a year long to get cs
the schedule for the spot rounds would be announced later
best of luck
–4 votes

No buddy you can move to your lower options. But i think you can try the spots round where if ther is a vacant seat FOr C.S you can take it

by Public Relations officer (47.7k points)
when can i do that ????move to lower options ??
no you cant move to lower options. attend the spot rounds it will be anounced later.
what about the branch change at the end of the year..can i try then ???

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,131 users