Respected Sir,
                        I have Secured 4312 in CAT... I am GENRAL.. Non-Keralite..  From New Delhi...
          Sir...! whats the probability of me Getting INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY at the 2nd Campus(CUCEK).. at this very Rank...!!

Thanking You Sir....!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Reply At Your EARLIEST LEISURE ... Sir!!
                                                       (^_^)

-***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

and Sir...!! Please Impart the link which gives the informationion about how to go with the NRI quota... It would be so kind of You... (^_^)
in CUSAT CAT by Fresher (280 points)
edited by | 275 views
and Sir...!! Please Impart the link which gives the informationion about how to go with the NRI quota... It would be so kind of You... (^_^)

2 Answers

+1 vote
depend upon the rush ths yr...prevs yr it cucek clsd n abt 3500...so pray hard...fr nri admssn link wl be updated aftr  allotmnt...u just hv to regstr thn nd appear  thr  fr nri spot allotmnt...
by Answering Expert (14.2k points)
0 votes

You have a small chance to get IT in Second campus  !

NRI
10% seats are reserved as N.R.I. Quota in each branch of all B.Tech courses in School of Engineering, Cochin University College of Engineering and Kunjali Marrakar School of Marine Engineering. Candidates applying under this quota are required to remit Rs.5000/- in addition to the normal application fee of Rs.950/- as prescribed in the Notification. All applicants under the N.R.I. quota will have to qualify in the Common Admission Test conducted by CUSAT and fulfill all eligibility criteria.

CUSAT CAT 2013 PROSPECTUS page no 88

by Chief Forum Moderator (159k points)

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,131 users