for gen non kerlite.
asked Jun 25, 2013 in CUSAT CAT by ncerning Returner (590 points) | 50 views

2 Answers

+1 vote
Buddy u must hav read the instruction...btw u need.... Passing certificates 10 n 12, Mark sheet 10 n 12, Transfer certificate, Charctr certificate, E-admit card, Two set of attested photocopies of oll above documents not of admit card. 4 photographs (bring a lil xtra ) Ol d Best :)
answered Jun 25, 2013 by Kushagra Sharan Staff Member (20,570 points)
thanx a lot.
0 votes
Instructions. plz
answered Jun 25, 2013 by arj5463 Public Relations officer (47,650 points)

3,209 questions

5,426 answers


9,688 users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
CUSAT Forums Android app