The academic qualification certificate are SSLC and Plus two or Diploma. you need to bring the oiriginal and...">
Sir,I am really confused with the counseling . I got CE2P ,so i have to attend it on 26th right??
 The prospectus says we have to bring "'other certificates to prove academic qualification'",,,,what are those other certificates??
Do we have to attest all the certificates???
DO we have to attest community and income certificates???( I'm asking this coz a point[no 9] given in this instruction confused me a lot!!!
http://www.cusat.nic.in/pdf/General_couns_instructions.pdf

I'm really confused ,,,Please do reply.......
in CUSAT CAT by Returner (1.0k points) | 595 views
Pls do reply.....

2 Answers

+2 votes
Best answer
  • The academic qualification certificate are SSLC and Plus two or Diploma. you need to bring the oiriginal and attested photo stat copies of the same.
  • You must get the community certificate and Income certificates an it should be presented at the venue ( ORIGINAL).. I dont think the attestation is necessary. But dont take chances. 
  • I Think i have replied you in short time say 5 minutes. !
by Chief Forum Moderator (159k points)
selected by
Thanks Bro.....
you have been great all time
Thnks a lot for every answers
To prove our keralite status ,,we just need any one listed in that list right???
+1 vote
Yes u hav to in person on 26th @ 9 AM. Other crtificates i think u can hav passing crtificate. Attested photocopies will be needed buddy along with originals. I think community crtificate doesnt need to b attested :)
by Staff Member (20.6k points)
U need original cmunity crtificate bro no copies...
Thanks Sir,,,,,,,
M not ur sir buddy !!! I will see u there at d venue..
M olso allotd CE2P.... hav a nice time :)
Thanks Bro....
Meet you there :)
Sure buddy :)

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,130 users