Yes you have hope for SF.
  • Cancellation of Higher...">
    my waiting for sf1p is 6 and me1p is 7....and i want to cancel my me1p option ......can i cancel it on the day of counselling,i.e,25 june.......will i get sf1p in real time or in spot round? i have been alloted cs1p in third allotment?????is there any hope:????
    in Others by Returner (1.1k points) | 224 views

3 Answers

+2 votes
    u have to give it in writing ... that too in person ....if u want to cancel higher options .... if u have got the desired branch ...and dont want to move further up .... cancel them ... spot round is after the real time when still some seats are left .... and those are given out to the leftover candidates....CS1p is good ... but yes mech is possible too.... SF1p has a great chance as i see ..... u might be upgraded to it after real time ... or just after the classes commence
    by Worshipper (39.1k points)
    +3 votes
    • Yes you have hope for SF.
    • Cancellation of Higher options: Candidates who are satisfied themselves with their status of being admitted in a particular branch shall have the liberty to cancel all or any of his/her higher options. For this, the candidate should submit a request in specified format in person and should sign the register maintained in the counselling venue.'
    • he/she will be permitted to cancel his/her remaining higher options (if any) before the next allotment as per the schedule. Requests for cancellation of higher options should be submitted in person to the Director, IRAA between 10.am and 3.00 pm on working days. Requests via post/email/telephone/FAX etc will not be accepted.
    by Chief Forum Moderator (159k points)
    0 votes
    you cant cancel that on the 25th

there is of course some hope

this has been answered before
    by Moderator (82.1k points)

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
    3,288 questions
    5,447 answers
    3,462 comments
    11,130 users