sir i cant carry that much of cash for d real tym as my place is 3 days away from kochi so please tell me another option if its dd then in favor of whom ??? relly need help
in CUSAT CAT by Returner (560 points) | 827 views

2 Answers

+2 votes

Or you can tranfer the money to their bank account

by Public Relations officer (47.7k points)
i think that would do. But no idea to whose favour you have to draw the DD
its not given on d website so causing problms anyway thanx sir
if there is any way i will inform you buddy . :)
thanx sir ;-)
now whatever happens sir i have made a dd as it was made last year copying d exact address
+1 vote
  • Cash : you dont have to bring it via Liquid cash. an ATM is enough . take whatever money via the ATM counters for Upmost 50K from same Bank.
  • I dont know whether there is a DD facility available. you should only pay FEES if you are allotted.
  • Cheque ; I really dont know about the new payment system. Let the CUSAT aspirants answer the same.
by Chief Forum Moderator (159k points)
cash is a problem as i will withdraw d amount on d day of counselling and if i dont get a seat as my rank is 3396 i will have to travel wid d cash for next 4 days sir
I think they will give you a full day to pay your fees . they gave it to my friend who had short in money.. I don't know it will happen again.

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,131 users