if get IT 1p in 3nd allotment but i dont want it and i also not submitted fees for that.cs1p ece1p ee1p  is in waiting list which are my first three choices

so for getting them i have to attend real time allotment or i will be upgraded by sitting at home only
in CUSAT CAT by Fresher (160 points) | 200 views

3 Answers

0 votes
first of all since you are allotted IT you have to pay the required fees and get your seat reserved else you would be disqualified from further upgradation and councelling

after you pay the fees  you will be automatically be eligible for further upgradation in third allotments and in real time allotments to your other higher options and then you would not need to attend the real time allotments in person and you can handle it online.

but after the third allotments  you would have to attend the councelling for the branch to which you are upgraded to by that time

after that if you are not satisfied with your branch alloted then you can attend the real time councelling online and wait for further upgradation to your desired branch

fees would be refunded after deducting rs1000 if you cancel your admission.
by Moderator (82.1k points)
+1 vote
it is advised that you read others questions answered in tis forum it would help you a lot
by Moderator (82.1k points)
0 votes

IF you are alloted you need to pay up the fees inorder to be eligible for your higher options else you will be disqualified

by Chief Forum Moderator (159k points)

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,131 users