If you have the University, student copies of challan along with the journal no. with you, you are...">
Actualy tis ques is nt much related to cusat.
Yesterday when i went SBI for the payment,many were just nt even aware for tis type of payment.When a staff  was able to do it,he said we have to submit cheque(They wont accept cash).
Bt finally after all kinds of trouble,i did the payment.
Bt i thnk the confirmation of payment wil cme today.

Dnt knw why,bt i m a bit afraid,if my payment was done properly or nt.
I just wanted to ask that in ur knwledge,had it ever hapened tat a stdent didnt d payment,bt it was nt done successfly.

Plz reply
in Others by Returner (880 points) | 674 views
probably, today by 2 pm
dont worry too much

3 Answers

+4 votes
Best answer

If you have the University, student copies of challan along with the journal no. with you, you are safe dude. What more evidence you should have? :)

I think the challan was a bit different, kinda new format. I also faced a sliht lag from the bank, but such type of payments are completely safe, don't worry friend..

by Senate Member (6.6k points)
selected by
Thanx a lot dear
At wat tym,confirmation page wil come
probably today. by 2 pm..
sorry for calling you dude:):):D
Did u recieve ur confirmation.
May be i wnt be able to do print my confirmation 2day.can i do it 2morow.
I think u can do the confirmation until the 2nd allotment is out, which is on mnday..
+2 votes
Look dear ... challan is a very safe and fast means of paying money and has been in use for a long time ... u would have got the confirmation by now ... the bank won't put stamp if there was a single thing wrong in the process
by Worshipper (39.1k points)
+1 vote
the payment could be done in 2 ways either cheque mode or transfer mode

if you are not able to generate the comformation page please keep safely the required copies of the chalan so that you can enquire about your money.

dont worry
by Moderator (82.1k points)

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,131 users