Let me assure you the donations wont help you with a seat in CUSAT. 5784 ranked non keralite has a small hope in payment...">
plz tell me my chances or branch i can get undr 5784 rank non kerela...as its a last hope for me....wat options i shud prfr ??? n any sort of danation  to get good branch..plz reply asap!!
in CUSAT CAT by Fresher (210 points) | 436 views

2 Answers

+1 vote
Best answer

Let me assure you the donations wont help you with a seat in CUSAT. 5784 ranked non keralite has a small hope in payment seat in CUSAT but if you take NRI seats you may grab one seat in CUSAT. these seats are very costly and should have applied before also !.Dont worry wait for the two or more councelling to over you might come up with a seat ! All the best and pray well

by Chief Forum Moderator (159k points)
selected by
bro if u dont take 2012 in account.. he has a good chance of getting some branches in both campus...
I just want to him assure that the "donation" system wont work any more.. !
thnku bro... actually i dnt knw much about cusat...
can u plz tell me which branch i cn gt if i wait till spot round... placement is gud at cusat????
wat iz procedure of nri quota...how can i get that ?????? can i get s&f branch or mech in nri quota?????
s&f seems a bit tough.. but not impossible :)
u have a good chance for mech.. (NRI seat)

and i think you may get mech in second campus normally also.. :)
thnx alot bro....u guyz really rockd...good team n awsm work...
with rank 4666
+1 vote
NRI QUOTA Z THR FR GTNG GD BRANCH....
by Answering Expert (14.2k points)
is it true dat i can get nri quota only if i had filled form for it bfre cusat xam?????? it wud b a great help if u cud xpln d procedure for it....plzz

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,131 users