asked Jun 29, 2015 in Others by avinashmeledath Fresher (140 points) | 79 views

1 Answer

0 votes

you have to apply through www.hostels.cusat.ac.in . however first years are still not permitted in CUSAT hostels.. here is the eligibility criteria for  hostel admission

  • Allotment of seats in the hostels is given on the basis of date of admission and distance of the home town of the students from the University.  Priority in allotment is given for SC/ST/OEC students.
  • Admission is given to students of various P.G. courses, LL.B., B.Tech. PS&RT, B.Tech. NA&SB and B.Tech. Instrumentation in Sanathana, Aiswarya, Siberia, Sarovar and Anaswara Hostels.  Admission is given to Research Scholars in Sarovar Research Scholars Floor and Athulya Hostel.
  • In Sagar, Anagha, Ananya and Swaraj Hostels, admission is mainly given to students of School of Engineering.
  • As per the directions from the District SC/ST Welfare Department 60% seats reserved for SC/ST/OEC students and the remaining 40% admission is made as per the University rules in Sagar and Anagha Hostels.
  • If there are additional applications from SC/ST/OEC community students they will be given preference in the remaining 40% seats.
  • As per the directions from the District SC/ST Welfare Department 60% seats  reserved for OBC and 20% seats for SC/ST/OEC students and admission to the remaining 20% is made as per the University rules in Ananya and the proposed Swaraj Hostels.
  • In Marine Sciences (CUMS) Hostel, admission is given to students of M.Sc., M.Tech., M.Phil. and Ph.D. courses of various Departments of Lakeside Campus.
answered Jul 10, 2015 by P.R.Officer Answering Expert (12,390 points)

3,209 questions

5,426 answers


9,690 users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
CUSAT Forums Android app