Sir,
 I got a rank of 38(general) in msc physics entrance.i am included in OBH category .but jn my page only general rank is shown.no category rank.after the two allotment my position is general w/l 22. What it really implies. How do u know did the reservation seats are filled.
please rply as soon possible.
in CUSAT CAT by Fresher (290 points) | 295 views

1 Answer

+2 votes
Best answer

1. If you forgot to mention, Candidates who have not submitted their Non Creamy Layer Status can update the same during their Option Registation Process (except for MTech).

2. CUSAT will be updating the Seats remaining as the allotment prcoess progresses.. 

3. Kindly restrain yourself from asking same question twice. I have a real itch on my finger to press "Block this user".

by Chief Forum Moderator (159k points)
selected by
Sorry sir. I am very much tensed about my chance. this forum is the only place to clear ny doubts. i really feel sorry about this and i apologize for your inconvinence..
And thanku very much for help. Thankuuuuu
Hey .. dont freak out. :) and all the best with the allotment !
Thank u sir.
Third allotment is in 15th. Hope it will give a clear pic.
hopefully

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,131 users