Sir,I am willing to write DAT for Mtech, I had Completed Btech EEE;I would like to do MTech Digital Electonics or Wireless Technology; So Which DAT i will Have to attend? DAT of ECE or DAT of EEE
asked in Question Papers by Fresher (210 points)
reshown by | 545 views

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

For the eligibility of the course you need to contact the respective department. Kindly get in touch with Department of Electronics, CUSAT.

answered by Chief Forum Moderator (158k points)
selected by

3.2k questions

5.4k answers


10.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
CUSAT Forums Android app
3,222 questions
5,432 answers
10,054 users