asked Jan 15, 2014 in News by rahul menon Fresher (140 points) | 73 views

1 Answer

0 votes

Hopefully get a request to Examination controller office or Examination J section office. 

answered Feb 6, 2014 by The Devil Chief Forum Moderator (157,550 points)

3,209 questions

5,426 answers


9,690 users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
CUSAT Forums Android app