Sir , i would like to know  much much mark should i score ( out of 750 ) in cusat cat 2013 to get EC or MECH in cusat soe main campus ?? iam a keralite and is under obc category , plz kindly do reply . hope u would reply soon !
in CUSAT CAT by Returner (510 points)
retagged by | 406 views

2 Answers

+2 votes
Best answer
well,the score needed is based completely on the level of paper.....while considering the average score you needed would be around 450...its just a rough aproximation...when i attempted CAT few years back i scored 320 and my rank was 3460.....so it depends.......u score around 450+ and most probably you would be in a safe zone :) and since u have got obc reservation...ur chances by scoring around 450+ increases :)...so just do well
by Public Relations officer (52.7k points)
selected by
sir for add in main campus how many no wii achive i am non kerla student obc catogery
+2 votes

You now no need any approximate marks.. do score well.. !! since you have an OBC category reservation which boosts your chances in CUSAT. So all the best !

by Chief Forum Moderator (159k points)

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,131 users