in CUSAT CAT by Fresher (120 points) | 703 views
i am non keralite..

2 Answers

+1 vote
anybody cn tk if seat availble...fees diffrnce r thr...frst time fee z 2,43,300...aftr tht 1lakh per yr...
by Answering Expert (14.2k points)
+1 vote

Yes..Any applicant is eligible for consideration under this quota subject to the rules of the University in force. (Sponsorship Certificates / Relationship Certificates are not required for applying under Non-Resident Indians (NRI) quota).

10% seats are reserved as N.R.I. Quota in each branch of all B.Tech courses in School of Engineering, Cochin University College of Engineering and Kunjali Marrakar School of Marine Engineering. Candidates applying under this quota are required to remit Rs.5000/- in addition to the normal application fee of Rs.950/- as prescribed in the Notification. Hoiw ever All applicants under the N.R.I. quota will have to qualify in the Common Admission Test conducted by CUSAT and fulfill all eligibility criteria.

(Source : CUSAT CAT Prospectus 2013 Page 88)

Fees of NRI seats are higher that Payment seat 2,43,300 at the time of admission and 1,00,000 per year.

(Source : Course fees PDF )

by Chief Forum Moderator (159k points)
edited by

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,130 users